Monday, June 11, 2012


                         Hide-and- Seek with my lil pair of scissors

… So it turned out that morning that I was searching for a pair of scissors in my room. I did look in all my drawers, dressers, wardrobes … but after about 20 minutes of wild goose chase I stopped and wondered for a while. “What do I even need the pair of scissors for, in the first place?” I asked myself in disbelieve.  Good grief! Believe you me; I had totally forgotten what it was I needed the pair of scissors for!

“Well then, life must go on,” I said to myself, while I settled into my arm chair behind my PC and continued to read through my emails. But I have this funny habit of touching my mustache when I get sucked into what I’m reading – and it’s involuntary. 

So as I started reading. I got into it again and there it was! I had been searching for the pair of scissors to get rid of one strand of mustache that had out-grown the others making my reading life pretty uncomfortable.

“Ah-ha! I’ve got to have this scissors, and now…”

No comments:

Post a Comment